Dr. Keith Kretschmar successfully treats Neuropathy patients on a daily basis. If you are a candidate for care and accepted for treatment the Kretschmar Neuropathy Protocol boosts a
95-97% success rate!
Imagine No More Pain, Numbness or Medication...
If you are suffering with any of the horrible symptoms associated with nerve damage in the Hands or Feet and are looking for a proven long-term solution and want to avoid amputation, medication or any type of surgery then call Dr. Kretschmar's office today at 847-241-1657
Common Symptoms Associated with Neuropathy:
• Numbness and/or Pain in the Hands or Feet
• Non-Diabetic or Diabetic Nerve Pain
• Sharp, electric-like pain
• Burning or tingling pain
• Muscle weakness or Loss of Balance
• Difficulty sleeping from leg or foot discomfort
• Sensitivity to touch or the feeling or walking on bubble wrap
• Pain when walking in the feet or legs
The clinic offers a scientific based, safe and effective, proven approach that heals your nerves and reverses your symptoms by:
- Increasing the blood supply to your nerves to enable the healing process.
- Working to stimulate the nerves in order to repair and re-educating the damaged nerves.
- Increasing the blood flow and circulation to enable the nerves to heal.
- Improving the brain body connection, waking up and healing the nerves thus improving balance and mobility.
- Feeding the body and nerves all of the essentials needed to initiate the healing process to not only stop your neuropathy from progressing but actually working to reverse the process, enabling the nerves to actually heal!
Many of our patients with Neuropathy report that their feet or hands feel just like the picture above. If you are suffering with Peripheral Neuropathy, you are not alone. More than 30 million Americans, and the condition is growing rapidly.
In clinics across the country, collaborating doctors such as Dr. Kretschmar have worked together to developed a precise and effective system treating peripheral Neuropathy.This program is helping thousands of people daily, across the US with this debilitating condition.The interventions and technology we use are designed to address the multiple factors that can contribute to the development of Neuropathy, regardless of the cause and provide ongoing relief patients.Given that peripheral Neuropathy almost always has a vascular component, the first group of therapies we utilize are designed to improve nitric oxide production, nerve re- education, angiogenesis, and increase circulation to the extremities. When we can improve the underlying blood supply to the peripheral nerves as well as address the centrally mediated pain, patients experience substantial decreases in pain, increased balance, and diminished numbness and tingling that is all too common with Neuropathy.
Call Now 847-241-1657 to schedule your appointment to determine if you are a good candidate and end the pain and numbness of nerve damage from your neuropathy before it progresses to a point of no return.
Roseann Gillig 28 Jan 2020
Had a great visit today, feeling good about my treatment and moving on! Thank you Dr!
Roseann Gillig 15 Jan 2020
The video was very informative, and alarming all at the same time. Its all good don't get me wrong, I just want to find out more...I'm scared to death to be honest. But the presentation was GREAT! See you Monday!
Todd Kolar 26 Dec 2019
Dr. K is the best! I had a lower back injury and in short order Dr. K had me back to normal. No pressure to sign up for repeated adjustments and he answers any and all questions completely. Highly recommend Dr. K.
Anne Iverson 24 Dec 2019
Terrific first visit, and I will be going back for more treat me
Call Today to take advantage of the current monthly online special, only offered during times Dr. Kretschmar is accepting new patients. For this limited time the office is offering a discounted Neuropathy Consultation and Exam to determine if you are a candidate for care (Normally $289) at just $49! You must mention the code NEURO2020 to qualify. Limited to the first 50 patients, messages left will be counted. Call Now 847-241-1657